The Best Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
I’m not a baker, but I love trying out new bakes. These sugar-free peanut butter cookies are made with just three simple ingredients. They do not contain eggs, flour, refined sugar, and butter. Super easy and delicious; you don’t even need a hand mixer for this.
-Creamy Peanut Butter: With minimal ingredients and high-fat content, this works as a butter replacement.
-Sugar-free Maple Syrup: Lakanto’s maple syrup is sweetened with monk fruit, which helps bind with peanut butter. This also makes the cookies less sweet. BUY IT HERE (use my code to save 15% off).
-Sea Salt Flakes: This is optional, but this is a perfect addition and helps balance the sweetness of the cookies.
If you are unfamiliar with the famous three-ingredient peanut butter cookie recipes, which include peanut butter, sugar, and eggs, this is just a sugar-free and egg-free alternative.
The Cookie Texture:
They are more delicate than your average peanut butter cookies due to their minimal ingredients. It is crucial to keep in mind to let these cookies cool after baking completely. Expect more crumbs than usual when you bite into them, as they break easily.
How to Serve These Cookies:
-Enjoy them by themselves. They are, after all, sugar-free treats, but they still enjoy them in moderation due to their high-fat content.
-Make ice cream sandwiches with these cookies. We paired them with vanilla ice cream, and they tasted amazing!
ENJOY MORE RECIPES BELOW:
- Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- The Best Miso-Glazed Sea Bass and Shrimp (Air-fried)
- The Best Red Velvet White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- The Best Dairy-free and Egg-free Garlic Rolls
- The Best and Better Than Panera’s Broccoli Cheese Soup (Copycat)
Three Ingredients Sugar-free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Sugar-free Maple Syrup Lakanto Brand
- Sea salt flakes Toppings
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine creamy peanut butter and sugar-free maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Shape them into a ball and use a fork to help flatten cookies and to make the Crisscross top pattern.
- Bake cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes
- Let it completely cool before enjoying it to avoid crumbling.